Open your mind, Open your life!

A journey into my personal battle with breast cancer.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh, Obama!




Alright, this obviously has nothing to do with breast cancer, but meeting Barack (the future President of the United States) at a fundraising event in Palm Beach today was the highlight of my entire weekend!! He gives me so much hope that there is an end in sight to this dreadful nightmare we've been living the past 6 years. (:-) The room was filled with about 800 supporters. We were ENERGIZED not only by the substance of his words, but by what seemed to be a sincere expression of his deepest desire to do what is right by the people of this country. I love him!

Here are a few more of my pseudo-paparazzi shots:

Almost looks like he's cussing, doesn't it?
"What do I think about George Bush? &#$%@ HIM!"
(Kidding ... my words ... not his.)

Hee Hee!


Serious autographing going on here ... "The Audacity of Hope." Get it, in bookstores now!

Any closer and I could have filled his cavity. You know I really feel I missed my calling in dentistry anyway.


Now this little girl SANG the Star Spangled Banner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home